Posted to alt.home.repair
Smarty Smarty is offline

Default Mitsubishi Mini-Split Ductless Air Conditioner

Malcolm Hoar wrote:

In article ,
"Smarty" wrote:
Thanks Tony and Pete for your replies. All the comments I have seen
so far on this forum and elsewhere seem to indicate that the
Mitsubishi ductless split system is a good choice. I'm going to
order the unit tomorrow.

Good luck with that project. I really like mini-splits although
I don't have one. I've seen many, many systems on my visits to
Asia and they seem to work really well.

I think they're going to get a whole lot more common and
popular in the US.

Thanks! I also saw my first one while visiting my son in Japan when he
was a foreign exchange student there. They seem to work great, and are
showing up a lot more now in the U.S.