Posted to alt.home.repair
willshak willshak is offline

Default A Prayer for Political Incumbents

The Daring Dufas wrote the following:
On 7/17/2010 8:57 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
English and American have some similarity. But, they are clearly not
the same language. Blimey, my tyke just turned up the telly. I've got
to go to the ironmonger and buy a bulb for my torch. And put some
petrol in the lorry, on the way back to my flat.

I don't think the USA has an official language. I'd like to see
American as the official language. Stop doing government things in
multiple languages. I'd also like to see American only at the stores.
Like Lowe's, I try not to shop there. Everything is bilingual with
American and Spanish. Disgusting.

Perhaps we should all speak Canadian, eh? Show those Brit hosers
who's boss, eh.

TDD

Canadian is the same as American, except for the pronouncing of any word
with "ou" in it.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY