Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Help mortise and tenon problem

On Wed, 21 Jul 2010 07:27:23 -0400, "dadiOH"
wrote the following:

tiredofspam wrote:
I've had it in the Air conditioned air for 3 days. I'll keep a week or
2. The idea of heating up the area using a space heater to dry it out
seems counter intuitive to me.
A) it's too freaking hot here.
B) it might not get rid of the moisture as heat doesn't always get rid
of moisture,

Drat. Now my wife has to stop using her clothes dryer.

Those parts might be dehumidified in a large vacuum bag, like they use
for veneering. Suck it down into a vacuum and the moisture evaporates
and is sucked out.

--
Exercise ferments the humors, casts them into their proper channels,
throws off redundancies, and helps nature in those secret distributions,
with cheerfulness. -- Joseph Addison, The Spectator, July 12, 1711