Posted to alt.home.repair
RickH RickH is offline

Default Wal-Mart fights back

On Jul 21, 7:14*am, "HeyBub" wrote:
RickH wrote:

The cops here in Chicago are scared ****less. *I think three have been
shot (assination style) in the last month alone. *It's the murder
capital of the world, I'm amazed when I hear news reports "that 7
people were killed in Iraq this week" and I look at Chicago which
usually exceeds that in a few days, especially in summer. *The cops
are on a hair trigger and wont put up with anything anymore, in a way
I cant blame them. *Illinois is so incredibly f#$cked up, 16 Billion
in unpaid govt pension liabilities, highest corporate tax rates in the
world, unemployment around 12%, one party (Dem) political system that
is corrupt beyond belief, 3 of the last 6 governors in jail or going
to jail, A mayor that acts like Henry the VIII, gangsters, unsafe
neighborhoods, every lawer on the take. *Illinois is truly hell on
earth, it's home, but man I'd love to get out of here. *I'm not alone
the population of the state is going down leaving even less people and
corporations in the private sector to pay for the mess these corrupt
overspending Democrats have gotten us into here. *No I dont blame the
cops one bit for wanting to administer a "tune up", maybe eventually
they can clean up this town one tune up at a time.

Chicago will soon be awash in cash as they charge $180 to register a
firearm.- Hide quoted text -

That should lower the crime rate, right now with firearms being banned
the gang bangers know the citizens are defenseless.