Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Ping - Robatoy

On Jul 19, 9:51*am, "Max" wrote:
As you may have guessed I didn't make it to Sarnia this trip.
We left El Paso 6/4/10, stopped in Amarillo to tour Palo Duro Canyon, on to
St. Louis to the "Arch", Gateway to the West".
Toured the Ford Rouge plant and the Henry Ford museum, (Detroit) On up to
Higgins Lake for a few days then Mackinaw Island.
Back to Frankenmuth & Lansing visiting relatives . *Pennsylvania to stop in
Duryea, a town named after an ancestor.
Toured Gettysburg, then down to Naval Air Station, Patuxent River (MD) where
a daughter works. *Watched the July 4th fireworks on Solomon's Island,
(MD).
Nashville, Memphis, Dallas and Home again.
Whew.
Now back to the sawdust factory.

Max

I didn't have a lot of free time as it was... too many alligators
nipping at my butt. Winding up final accounting and tax, renovations
to the house, yadda, yadda. Not to mention working Bayfest.
Hey, there's always next year.