Posted to alt.home.repair
RickH RickH is offline

Default Wal-Mart fights back

On Jul 20, 3:31*pm, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:
"Evan" wrote in message

If more people were aware of their 5th amendment rights and
actually made use of them by remaining silent when they are
placed under arrest and strongly demanding an attorney, most
of the people you say are being unfairly dealt with by the
system would have more of an opportunity to have a better
outcome...

Excellent video on the 5th amendment, and how easy it is to get yourself in
trouble. I'd like to try this next time I get pulled over for some nebulous
traffic offense. Sit there in total silence. Or maybe tell the cop "I'm
bored with dinner ideas. What are you having tonight?"

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...5833865&hl=en#

Try that one in Chicago and you'll get what we call here a "tune up"
from the cop. That boy needs a "tune up"!