Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ned Simmons Ned Simmons is offline

Default Some kind of macro system for G-codes, for linux

On Mon, 19 Jul 2010 20:56:56 +0100, David Billington
wrote:

I use grpn for an HP-like calculator, emacs and sftp to move files
across the network.

Jon

Thanks for mentioning grpn, I'd not heard of it before so will have to
download it for use along side my 2 HP11Cs. Shame it doesn't appear to
be available for Windows as I would replace the Windows calculator with
it. Been using RPN since about 1976 so anything else "normal" is a pain.

I tried a couple RPN Windows calculators before I settled on this one,
which is similar to my HP48.
http://www.speech.kth.se/calculator/

--
Ned Simmons