Master Chef Richard Campbell

Default Gloat: Cherry/Board Feet Estimation Please

Hi all,

I braved the subzero temps this AM to get my spoken for heap o cherry
lumber. After 138 miles I arrived at the farm, paid for my booty and loaded
it up. I loaded the thicker pieces first between the driver's passengers
seat(8 ft +/- a couple inches) then filled in the sides(6 ft +/- a couple
inched) with 4/4 stock. The top layer is the cut offs. How about one of you
lumber experts give me a guess of how many board ft that I got? I feel that
I got a great deal approaching gloat worthy. Please confirm that this is a
gloat.

Pictures of the van load on ABPW

Thank you

Chef