Posted to alt.home.repair
keith keith is offline

Default Wal-Mart fights back

On Jul 20, 11:51*am, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:
"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message

m...

In article ,
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:

The on-staff attorneys are a fixed cost. So they are only evaluating
the variable (maybe marginal is the better term) costs of printing,
couriers, etc. This is a whole lot different than most of us where the
ALL of the costs of a suit are variable costs.

Yes, you got my point; you're a moron.

================

Apparently, you didn't know that many companies have their own legal
departments with attorneys on salary. You must be very young. You don't
have
much knowledge of the world yet.

You prove your cluelessness with every post.

* Just out of personal curiosity.. .were you by any chance toilet
trained at gunpoint?

What a strange question. Why do you ask? My statement about corporate legal
departments was 100% accurate. It seems impossible to live more than maybe 3
decades without somehow becoming aware of that, even just through regular
reading of a news source designed for grownups.

With that in mind, what's your problem with my comments? Be very specific..

While your statement might be 100% correct, it's irrelevant. The
*fact* is that employees aren't free, just as attorneys hired on
retainer are not free. Litigation costs money no matter which sort of
lawyers are used.