Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RangersSuck RangersSuck is offline

Default O-1

On Jul 20, 1:52*pm, "Bob La Londe" wrote:
I have been doing a bit of reading, and of course looking for some pieces of
O-1 since my thoughts on punching out aluminum. *One of the things I've
noticed is the stuff seems to be hard to find on-line. *There are several
vendors selling small pieces on Ebay, but its all pretty thin or not wide
enough to do the job. *I am curious if pieces as thin as .250 or .375 can be
used for the type of operation I described. *The only thing I have to
compare to is the hydraulic slug buster I use on electrical boxes. *It's a
heck of a lot beefier than that even for the smallest KO dies.

McMaster has 977 items matching O-1. Lots of different shapes & sizes.
Enco has over a thousand sizes, but you have to search of O1 without
the dash.