Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default The Law and G-Codes for an AK47 was Is there any public library of G-codes

Spehro Pefhany on Mon, 19 Jul 2010
11:49:57 -0400 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
On Mon, 19 Jul 2010 11:02:07 -0400, "J. Clarke"
wrote:

On 7/19/2010 10:31 AM, John R. Carroll wrote:
"Gunner wrote in message
On Mon, 19 Jul 2010 05:50:35 -0700, "John R. Carroll"
wrote:

Because it offends your sense of priority?

It isn't responsible behavior.

Your opinion is noted with amused contempt.

I find it extremely interesting that you could hold anyone but yourself in
contempt Gunner.
How's your "great cull" coming along?

So you dont believe the gentleman should be investing.

What I believe is that until the risk that a person will end up broke and on
the dole the way you are approaches zero that person has better things to
spend money on than an expensive weapon that doesn't have much more utility
than something affordable.

A better investment would be an education.
That will do more to increase a persons chances of survival than any other
single thing.

Do you mean an "education" like what one gets serving a tour in Iraq, or
do you mean "schooling" like what one gets after one pays Yale a
ludicrous amount of money?

Which one _usually_ results in a higher income at age 50?

for the mean, or for the outliers?

tschus
pyotr

--