Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default It was so hot (How Hot Was it?") was The Law and G-Codes for an AK47 was Is there any public library of G-codes

On Mon, 19 Jul 2010 23:25:10 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote the following:

"Gunner Asch" wrote

I really need to find some sort of Leathers that are mesh....might make
the sweat evaporate better.....

I wet my Wrangler shirts, and put ICE water on my cotton welding caps. It
helps. A little.

I broke out my sweatkerchief the other day when I needed to work in
90+ temps. It's a hanky filled with water absorbing crystals which
you wrap around your neck after soaking for a day. The water pulls the
heat from your neck and cools your entire body as it evaporates.

Highly recommended and very inexpensive (for us che^H^H^Hfrugal SOBs.)

item http://fwd4.me/Xft , MSC Big Book page http://fwd4.me/Xfv

--
Exercise ferments the humors, casts them into their proper channels,
throws off redundancies, and helps nature in those secret distributions,
with cheerfulness. -- Joseph Addison, The Spectator, July 12, 1711