Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default It was so hot (How Hot Was it?") was The Law and G-Codes for an AK47 was Is there any public library of G-codes

On Mon, 19 Jul 2010 23:25:10 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote

I really need to find some sort of Leathers that are mesh....might make
the sweat evaporate better.....

I wet my Wrangler shirts, and put ICE water on my cotton welding caps. It
helps. A little.

Steve

Ive got a few of those neck wraps which really help.

http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/22...Band_cold.html

They help..though are not The Answer.

Ive got some big wall mounted fans over in the welding area..but when
tigging....I have to shut them off..as they blow the shielding gas away
from the arc....sigh

Gunner

Gunner Asch