Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default [C&UOT] facebook friends

On 19/07/2010 23:08, John Stumbles wrote:

Yes, I'm aware of that and I've kept my personal information on there down
to pretty much name rank and number ... and a link to my personal web site
(on which there's also not too much intimate personal info).

Yes, if you're *going* to do it, it makes obvious sense to take
reasonable precautions - but I *still* don't understand the motivation
for doing it in the first place! Just what do you hope to achieve?
--
Cheers,
Roger