Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ivan Vegvary[_2_] Ivan Vegvary[_2_] is offline

Default Boast (metal related)

On 2010-07-19, Ivan Vegvary wrote:
Picked up 51 foot long 4 strand #6 flexible electrical cord at a garage
sale
today. $10. (Also got a large box of sheet music for $ 3. I've been
collecting for over 5 decades)

Out of curiosity -- what target instrument? Piano? Accordion?
Guitar? Or much more rare -- English system concertina?

Enjoy,
DoN.

DoN,
Mainly piano, although I do a little saxophone once in a while and have
fooled around with trumpet and trombone years ago. Did a little piano bar
work when I was in my late 20's - early 30's. If I include my numerous
'fake books' I probably have over 15,000 titles. My playing can be best
described as 'cocktail style' and I'm most knowledgeable about music from
the '30s and '40s.

DoN, do you play?

Ivan Vegvary