Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default The Law and G-Codes for an AK47 was Is there any public library of G-codes

On Mon, 19 Jul 2010 14:51:34 -0700, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

cavelamb on Mon, 19 Jul 2010 00:03:36 -0500
Ignoramus19697 on Sat, 17 Jul
2010 15:04:19 -0500 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
On 2010-07-17, pyotr filipivich wrote:
And you have these? Or you think they ought to be legally
available.? Considering how two of my rifles cannot legally be owned
in California - and they are both semi-automatic knock offs - I doubt
that I can have a full up Avtomat Kalisnikov 47 ("Vhy Valtz ven you
can Rock e Rollski?" The gun that won Wars of Liberation allover the
world.) in California.
Full auto mode is grossly overrated and is almost completely
unnecessary.

So? Pretty much the same can be said about big boobed blonde
nymphomaniacs, but what has "necessity" have to do with "desire".

Point being, in Washington state, getting a Full Up AK-47 just
like Comrade Kalishnikov designed it. ain't going to happen. Not for
the private purchaser, that is.

And the fact remains, I cannot move to California with two of my
semi-automatic civilainized copies, because hysterical elites are
frightened by firearms which are all black.

tschus
pyotr

For Pete Sake! Paint it Hot Pink!
And don't forget the crocheted stock cover...

http://www.crunchgear.com/2007/10/19/hello-kitty-ak-47/

LOL. Years ago, I was at my brother's girlfriend's BD party. At
the BBQ, I was engaged in "fire suppression" - using a M-16 squirt gun
decorated in "Malibu Camo" - you know, the hot pink and florescent
green.

But this is just so precious!
http://www.glamguns.com/mylittleponycarbine.html

I think I'll get this for the almost a niece.

My wife wants to order a six pack of these for the yards

http://www.glamguns.com/martha.jpg

pyotr filipivich
Evil Geniuses for a Better Tomorrow.
"Its a simple procedure involving Lasers."

Gunner Asch