Posted to rec.woodworking
Lobby Dosser[_3_] Lobby Dosser[_3_] is offline

Default Router lift recommendations

"Upscale" wrote in message
On Sun, 18 Jul 2010 18:36:48 -0500, "Leon"
wrote:

20 years and replaced it with a Triton router about 7 years ago, it has a
built in lift and works well with the Bench Dog table.

Question about lifting the router while in the table. How
easy/accurate is it to operate? I'm guessing, maybe wrongly, that you
have to operate the lift with your hands under the table. I'm just
wondering how convenient operating the Triton router lift is compared
to one of the above table adjustments. Obviously, there is a price
difference between the two, but that's not the question I'm asking.

See photo in Amazon listing.

http://www.amazon.com/Triton-MOF001C...9498405&sr=1-2