Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default OT BP again

In article ,
mm wrote:

On Sat, 17 Jul 2010 20:41:11 -0400, Kurt Ullman
wrote:

In article ,
mm wrote:

Right. What I'm saying is it should have been conceived, designed,
and built years ago.

Then why didn't you?

I don't work for the oil company. If I did I would have taken my
responsibility seriously, although they might have prevented me from
doing what was needed.

Of course you would have.

If it was so obvious, except of course in
20/20 hidnsight.

Do you think it takes 20/20 foresight to make provisions for leaks?

Nope. But they did make a bunch of provisions for leaks, just none of
them worked. The foresight I am questioning is knowing ahead of time
that this particular one would have to be invented for this particular
situation.

and name it after the IRS.
Robert Bakker, paleontologist