Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Solar Power

"Stu Fields" on Sat, 17 Jul 2010 14:08:24 -0700 typed

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 17 Jul 2010 07:56:22 -0700, "Stu Fields" wrote:

I forgot to mention in 6 days of operation, our new solar panel system
claims to have saved: Are you ready?

300# of Co2

If Al Gore is reading this a text message of applause would be nice.

So you are no longer mig welding with any Co2 related product?

Gunner

Nope. I've never done the MIG thing. I'm a TIGer and only use pure Argon..
And use the Co2 saved to belabor my Green Friends. I can't get too excited
about the Green movement until they start including population as a major
factor.

If only they would cease to exhale CO2 with every breathe.

tschus
pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich