Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default squirrel trap plans

"Oren" wrote in message
On Sat, 17 Jul 2010 13:58:46 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

When the tube first starts to swing on yours, it seems to go slow, maybe
slowed by the chain. It has to be free of any hindrances or resistance.

What is the chain for? I missed something here.

One of the first things I saw on testing. The tube swings down so far past
vertical that it won't return to the starting point on its own. Mine has a
stop screw, see my post with the flickr pics.

Cut the top out of a barrel today with my sawzall and new Destructo blade.
Will be working on one with a trip, rather than just the balance point
principle.

Steve