Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default OT BP again

In article ,
mm wrote:

On Sat, 17 Jul 2010 18:28:48 -0400, Kurt Ullman
wrote:

Okay, I overstated it, but what do you think about not letting
reporters on a public beach because of tarballs and oily water? What
other excuse might they have had which would have been better?

I think if the beach was closed to all by the local authorities then
I think it was the right thing to not let reporters on the beach. If BP
was not letting anyone on public beaches on its own "authority" then I
think regular citizens should have told them to kiss my aura, dora. The
press should have followed suit.

and name it after the IRS.
Robert Bakker, paleontologist