Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_5_] Wes[_5_] is offline

Default Solar power

Leon Fisk wrote:

http://seekingalpha.com/article/1591...r-game-changer

I'm not buying into all this global warming stuff but if we devise a decent battery and go
solar, it would seem that it would have less impact on our enviroment.

Not that I'm worried we are ruining it burning oil and gas. Coal has some issues,
undermining property, heavy metals, and the danger to those that go underground to mine
it.

Now if we could find a battery with the energy density of gasoline with a long life and
isn't made of toxic chemicals, a lot of changes would take place.

The next 20+ years may be interesting.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller