Posted to alt.home.repair
Andy Andy is offline

Default squirrel trap plans

On Jul 16, 10:50 am, "Steve B" wrote:
..

BTW, I don't like the words should, probably, always, and never. They seem
like they don't even belong in the English language, as they define nothing.

Andy replies:

You're right. I should probably choose my words more carefully. I
always
give it a try but never seem to be able to accomplish it......

For the record, tho, one can't define "nothing" since there is nothing
define.

Regarding squirrels. OK.... Your experience is probably different
from mine.
I always prefer to shoot the little buggers with my scoped Henry from
the
back porch, but I always am aware that many people never have the
opportunity......like they should.

I have a good recipe for squirrel stew, tho..... I call it my
GSP special (Gustatus Similis Pullus).....

Andy in Eureka, Texas