Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Router lift recommendations

On Fri, 16 Jul 2010 20:45:47 -0700, "CW"
wrote the following:

"Robatoy" wrote in message
On Jul 16, 2:44 pm, Pat Barber wrote:
I have had this one for a few years and as far I can tell, they
make them for several other folks:

http://www.jessem.com/MAST-R-LIFT.html

It is a excellent, well made product.

Has anyone bought or used a router lift that they
really like or should stay away from?

Considering one for my Bosch router. Leaning
towards the Bench Dog ProLift.

MJ

WAY too much money. Buy a shaper already!

Or one of the above table adjustable routers. There is always this option
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5SzkQTxMvA

Cdub, I prefer this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciXplz3SrMk
Why spend THREE GRAND on a Multi-Router?

--

EXPLETIVE: A balm, usually applied verbally in hindsight,
which somehow eases those pains and indignities following