Posted to alt.home.repair

Default A Prayer for Political Incumbents

I think the OP meant to replace the ones who had been corrupted by
power.

Incidentally, as to replacing experienced guys. The LDS church does it
all the time. Of course, we have the power of God with us. That (God;
Heavenly Father) doesn't need replacing.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Percival P. Cassidy" wrote in message

IOW: Replace the person who's gradually figuring out how the system
works by a newbie who has to start from the beginning.

We should try it with our major corporations.

Perce