Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
azotic[_4_] azotic[_4_] is offline

Default Solar power

"Stu Fields" wrote in message
.. .

There was no detail only a teaser that DOE was interested in getting their
SBIR (Small Business Innovative Research) money out there and spent before
they lose it. I can remember having to come up with something to spend
the SBIR money so that we could get some next year. GEESH..I sure hope we
get more and bigger government to take care of me...

Request research funds to devise a method to tax the electricity individuals
make with solar power at home for thier own use. Off grid people are of
course not paying thier fair share of taxes.

Best Regards
Tom.