Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Question regarding transferring usenet profile for Mrs. Kenneth Ehrett (rec.*)

On Thu, 15 Jul 2010 08:37:16 -0700 (PDT), "Kenneth Andrew Ehrett,
convicted criminal and cripple" wrote the
following:

On Jul 14, 10:23*pm, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 15:25:30 -0700 (PDT), Sarah Ehrett

wrote:
I have updated my profile but need to know how to transfer the
information below:

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...gAAAABGbx73WKO...

into this, my new account.

Also I'd like to transfer a photo of me that my husband uploaded, to
the new profile, the image is he
http://tinyurl.com/MrsKennethEhrett

Thanks in advance.

ROFLMAO!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *Gunner Asch

Thank you, Friends!

Here is a picture of our ginormous swimming pool, located at our
Mansion (aka the Ehrett Manse) on a swamp in Maryland:

http://tinyurl.com/EhrettPool

I thought this one was yours. http://fwd4.me/XHT It's much larger,
with an elevated view and glass backrests.

--

EXPLETIVE: A balm, usually applied verbally in hindsight,
which somehow eases those pains and indignities following