Posted to alt.home.repair

Default squirrel trap plans

On Jul 16, 2:18*pm, "Steve B" wrote:
*Wow !! Why would you assume that the squirrel would ever try to
go INSIDE the tube....

Because the squirrels here live in burrows and caves? *Tubes and holes are
their safe haven, and where they are raised?

* You don't know squirrels....... they ALWAYS go on the outside.....

No, you don't know the squirrels where I live, or where Jim E. lives.
Either you are wrong, or Jim and I have some seriously dumb squirrels. *Or
the squirrels where you are happen to be neurotic in not liking dark hiding
places.

Are they liberal squirrels?

Steve

visit my blog athttp://cabgbypasssurgery.com

more will just move in, think of stopping a flooding river by bailing
with a bucket