Posted to alt.home.repair
Andy Andy is offline

Default squirrel trap plans

On Jul 15, 4:03 pm, " wrote:
I dont understand why anyone would want to kill a squirrel, they are
cute and inoffensive and can be tamed if you want.......

just protect your building so they cant get inside, and to discourage
them futher dont leave their favorite foods out, that will only
attract them

Andy comments:
You haven't had to live with them..

One got into my motorhome and ripped out a bunch of wires to
carry off to a tree somewhere to make a nice nest..... Several
thousand to ffix it..... After that, ... they weren't so "cute"..
They are "tree rats"

As long as they stay in my neighbor's property, I like to look
at them. If they come over the property line, I have a scoped
Henry that will enlighten them as to property rights....

Andy in Eureka, Texas