Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Robert Macy Robert Macy is offline

Default Where to get schematic of Funai TV, Model FT1371?

On Jul 15, 11:31*pm, Mike WB2MEP
wrote:
On Jun 29, 3:30*pm, Robert Macy wrote:

Anybody got one lying around?

Or at least covering the PCB on the back of the CRT neck?

Sams Photofact #3983.

www.samswebsite.com

Mike WB2MEP

Thanks again Mike

Found #3983, with tax, around $24 !!!!

Considering the original TV was $60 and I could take this TV to a
recycling center to obtain $5, that hurts.

What amazed me was that Funai customer service didn't even keep/offer
a digital form of schematic. Keeping the TV in front of our face
would be like advertising their name, but they don't support before
2003. Now, they've lost an opportunity and irritated a customer

In contrast, I was just talking with the owner of a successful firm
located in Florida. He proudly supports EVERYTHING they have sold
since 1985! Believe me, that committment has won him some contracts
and large follow-on orders from customers.