Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ecnerwal[_3_] Ecnerwal[_3_] is offline

Default Paper shredders for the office

I did find tall models like this but they were over $1000.00

Chop out/off the bottom of the bin, and set it on a bigger bin/trash
can/chute. If the design of the one you buy for its shredding abilities
(pay attention to duty cycles - some are laughable) requires chopping
the bottom of the machine as well as the bin, so be it.

Then if you really want to make it impossible to recover data, add some
manure, food scraps, etc. and put it on the garden.

I'm happy with the one I presently use, but it's not up to the sort of
use you're putting yours to, and no longer available anyway.