Posted to uk.d-i-y
Derek Geldard Derek Geldard is offline

Default OT - Parking scam at Lidl

On Fri, 16 Jul 2010 15:24:36 +0100, "BruceB" wrote:

You must be so proud that you know so much better than the corporate lawyers
Lidl and others employ.

Can't speak for "others" Lidl are not involved in the legalities save
they seem to have sold their birthright for a mess of pottage
subjecting their customers to such appalling treatment at the hands of
Shyster & Co

The next Lidl I see that has handed their parking control over to
Shyster & Co will be the last time I go near it.

I can only assume the powers that be at Lidl don't realise they are
putting their business in such jeopardy.

It takes 10x as much expenditure to keep a customer than it does to
get a new one. Times are hard and freinds are few.

Derek