T.

Default OT - Older Than Dirt Quiz - Part II

Mon, Jan 5, 2004, 3:55pm (Silvan) says:
Push and hold the "source" button for a second or two. snip

Tried that too, didn't work. Maybe I didn't hold it down long
enough. I don't know. I'll just leave it off, from now on. I did get
the part I needed tho. Complete left front spindle for my truck, with
disc brake and all, $25. Hehehe. Mini gloat. Now just gotta get the
boys working on it. Should be rolling again in a few days.

LMAO. I just had a mental image of you cruising along with "Ride of the
Valkyries" blaring from the stereo full blast, bearing down on one of
those little hip hop Hondas.

Hey, when, and if, I ever get the Luv on the road, I'm gonna scare
the crap out of a lot of those Honda drivers. I will get some good CDs,
including the Wagner. I already have a number of bagpipe CDs. Then
just need a CD player, and a couple of loudspeakers under the hood. I'm
gonna have fun. So, if you're ever in this area, and see a raggedy-ass
Luv pickup, with a mature gentleman at the wheel, with traction bars on
it, loud rock & roll, Wagner, or bagpipe music, and a mad smile on his
face, chances are that'll be me.

JOAT
Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of
enthusiasm.
- Sir Winston Churchill

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT
Web Page Update 5 Jan 2004.
Some tunes I like.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofal...OMETUNESILIKE/