Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Repairing/rebuilding live center....worth it?

"Wes" wrote in message
"Ed Huntress" wrote:

See, if you watched baseball, you'd know that THK has big display ads for
ballscrews and ball-bearing ways right behind home plate at the Seattle
Mariner's stadium (Safeco Field). You could have called Ichiro Suzuki.
d8-)

No adds at the Tour de France? I remember seeing bicycles all over Japan
when I was
there.

Wes

You'll have to tell us if they have ads at the Tour for ballscrews and
linear ways. g

I'm surprised you didn't express surprise that those costly, major ads at
Safeco are for machine parts. The reason is that the TV coverage of the
Mariners in Japan probably is greater than in the US. And I think that maybe
THK is a part owner of the Mariners.

Ichiro is a national hero in Japan, like Hideki Matsui (who played for the
Yanks, and plays now for the Angels).

--
Ed Huntress