Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkie® Tekkie® is offline

Default return of real solder?

mm posted for all of us...

That makes sense. AIUI, leaded solder is good for plumbing because
drinking the water from it will leave a lead lining in your stomach
and intestines that will cut absorbtion and help you not gain weight.
But it also gets absorbed into your blood where the heavy lead weighs
down he red blood cells and causes them to settle in your feet, and
other places to move too slowly.

So it ends up doing more harm than good and that's why it's banned
from plumbing.

This must be true because I read it on the net.

I always thought all the lead settled in my A$$ because I don't do nuttin.

--
Tekkie Don't bother to thank me, I do this as a public service.