Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default Update on My Post Pickup Load for Carrying Pre-Mix Concrete

On Jul 15, 6:21*am, Kate wrote:
On 7/13/2010 10:02 PM, Kate wrote:
Hi All,

My Dad is loaning me his 1989 Dodge Ram, the sports model so it is not a
huge truck, to haul concrete and posts, etc. for a new vinyl gate and
fence. I just finished gating in one end of my back yard, but now am
ready to do the other end.

I need 15 bags of pre-mixed concrete. Each bag weighs 60 pounds.
Can this little truck handle 900 pounds?

I sure don't want to risk damaging this truck. You may get a chuckle out
of it, but Dad keeps it spit shined, and it only has 21,000 miles on it.