Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair
Tony[_19_] Tony[_19_] is offline

Default Amana portable A/C: shop limitations, inneresting thermodynamics....

Dave__67 wrote:
On Jul 11, 8:40 pm, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:
"Litus Arare" fired this volley in news:i1djvd
:

Do you comprehend post by sentence, or by paragraph?

It was not I, but you, who failed completely to comprehend his original
post.

So... do YOU comprehend post (sic) by reading it, or do you simply post a
non-sequitor, then wait for vituperous reactions?

Lloyd

He's one of those special douchebags that insist on pointing out there
is no such thing as 'cold' only heat and the absence thereof.

Dave

I suppose my science background also makes me a douche bag. Not
comparing him to me, but I suppose you would also have called Einstein a
douche bag. If you think it's easy to look smart when everyone around
you is a douche bag, go for it chief, everyone smarter than you is a
douche bag.

It's getting cold in here, I better turn off the AC so it stops removing
heat from the house.