Posted to rec.woodworking
Steve Turner[_3_] Steve Turner[_3_] is offline

Default Hair Drill Warning

On 7/12/2010 7:11 PM, Robatoy wrote:
On Jul 12, 5:36 pm, Steve wrote:
On 07/12/2010 04:06 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:

On Sun, 11 Jul 2010 21:38:55 -0500, Steve Turner
wrote the following:

I said:
Bailiff, whack his pee pee.

Are you Leslie Horwinkle?

I think that was Sister Mary Elephant. No, it was the judge.

Yes, the judge was the orator in both cases. Leslie Horwinkle was the one with the naughty
pee pee. :-)

THE line/moment that truly cracked me up beyond repair was when Blind
Melon Chitlins blew this huge raspberry and then: "somebody hand him
his harmonica!"

For me it was when he first started to sing, but wasn't "annunciating".

"Whoa gol dang gol gaaanng, dona ging gong gong."

Hah, found it! Right here, at 2:00 in:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFP-1eU0KkI

--
See Nad. See Nad go. Go Nad!