Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default Clamp meter suggestions/recommendations???

On Jul 12, 4:00*pm, dpb wrote:
I've had an old 'un of noname variety that was marginally adequate at
best that has now totally deceased itself.

Any suggestions for occasional use for stuff like checking motor leads,
etc., that would be functionally sotoo Fluke 333 or similar that might
be less expensive (they're otoo $150)?

--

I was trying to measure low amps for 120v mains circuit leakage , all
that I found box stores wouldnt do .01 a, my local electric supply