Posted to alt.home.repair
JoeSpareBedroom[_3_] JoeSpareBedroom[_3_] is offline

Default cooktop with griddle

"Steve B" wrote in message

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
"Nonny" wrote in message
A home we're looking at has a gas cooktop with built-in griddle in the
center. The griddle is about 12" across and 15" or so deep, with a
grease catcher/drain in the front. We've never had a home with one of
these and I wonder if any of you might be familiar with this and have
used it before? If so,

Does using it require a lot of subsequent clean-up?

Depends on what you're cooking and the skill level of the cook.

Does it splatter the adjoining grates and burners?

Depends on what you're cooking and MAYBE the skill level of the cook.

Does it do a good job?

Depends on the skill level of the cook.

Would you have it again on another cooktop?

Sure.

There's a skill level to spatter?

Of course there is. But you also ignored my use of the word "and". Too much
to digest at once, Steve? Two factors working together?