Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Hokoed up a PC to the mill

On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 14:15:01 -0500, "Karl Townsend"
wrote the following:

"Ignoramus20495" wrote in message
Karl, just curious, do you do CNC retrofits for money? As in, "I will
set up your machine with a new control for $XXXXXX.XX"? Or do you buy,
retrofit and sell machines?

I'm too slow an electrician and millwright to refit for money. I consult by
the hour for control programming. I also buy used control equipment, test
it, and resell. And I get a commission on any software I sell. All of this
is just a sideline.

Yabbut, your real job is giving away (but not shipping) bushels of
apples, isn't it, Karl?

--

EXPLETIVE: A balm, usually applied verbally in hindsight,
which somehow eases those pains and indignities following