Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Cheeky ******* Pt2 - Latest News

Adrian wrote:
geoff gurgled happily, sounding much like they were
saying:

Memory going on you now?
You don't even remember what you posted a couple of messages ago.

"At 56 mph, I would be liable to fall asleep from sheer boredom"

An obvious figure of speech, you dopey ****

Note the word "liable"

****, are you stoopid!

Have to admit, I find bimbling along at 50-60mph on the m'way
_CONSIDERABLY_ more stressful than cruising at 80-90.

I tried cruise controlling at 70 on the M25. Totally impossible.

The greatest danger is being different from the rest. Too slow OR too fast.

either stick in the slow lane at whatever it is the trucks are limited
at, or simply drive with the traffic.