Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default New furnace burns rocks

On Jul 12, 8:24*am, The Daring Dufas
wrote:
On 7/12/2010 1:29 AM, harry wrote:

..

You may remember the O J Simpson murder trial some years ago when he
was acquitted of the murder charge, many Caucasians didn't like the
verdict by a jury of his peers but not one White person burned a car,
smashed windows or looted stores because of it. I can see it now,...
Beverly Hills burning after Whitey got upset with the verdict in the
O J Simpson trial. What a headline that would make. I don't know of
any White folks who burned down their own neighborhood to get attention,
it makes absolutely no sense to do something like that.

TDD- Hide quoted text -

We have had plenty of riots in the UK, not all black people. But
quite a few.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poll_Tax_Riots
And recently in Greece.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Greek_riots

However all the ones I could find in America were race riots. Mostly
about police brutality.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urban_riots