Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default New furnace burns rocks

The Daring Dufas wrote:

You may remember the O J Simpson murder trial some years ago when he
was acquitted of the murder charge, many Caucasians didn't like the
verdict by a jury of his peers but not one White person burned a car,
smashed windows or looted stores because of it. I can see it now,...
Beverly Hills burning after Whitey got upset with the verdict in the
O J Simpson trial. What a headline that would make. I don't know of
any White folks who burned down their own neighborhood to get
attention, it makes absolutely no sense to do something like that.

They probably understood, with a shake of the head and a resigned sigh, that
the criminal justice system in Los Angeles was so incompetent it couldn't
even frame a guilty man.