Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Brian Lawson Brian Lawson is offline

Default Ebay and the state of machining

Hey Gunner,

You won't get one of those for 99 cents, but there is one at 2:45 EDT
July 12, with a starting at $199.95 and no bids as yet

http://cgi.ebay.com/Cadillac-Gage-Co-19380-Pla-Chek-Height-Gage-/150464912694?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&ha sh=item2308685d36

Take care.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.

ps....whatcha want that for??

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 02:36:17 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Ive been browsing Ebay...Ive been looking for a 12" Cadillac height
gage...and of the 300+ items for sale...there are about (7) bidders.
And those are bidding on the .99c items

We are not doing very well in manufacturing...are we?

Sigh

Gunner

Gunner Asch