Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Buerste Buerste is offline

Default CNC air regulator?

I'm working on a design for a machine that will make a number of different
yet similar products. There will be 2 servos and a stepper to do the bull
work yet there is one air cylinder that will provide pressure on material.
The amount of pressure will vary from one product to another and from one
kind of material to another. I'd like to automatically change the air
pressure within the program for each product/material. Such a thing? No,
I'm not going to build one. If it ain't off the shelf, it won't happen.