Posted to alt.home.repair

Default New furnace burns rocks

On Sun, 11 Jul 2010 12:43:29 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 7/11/2010 6:28 AM, HeyBub wrote:
cjt wrote:
But in the example, it's the conservative whose head burst into
flames, so it should be "flame-inducing liberal" and "flaming
conservative."

Nah, conservatives don't get that excited. It's the liberals who lose
control over sports results or trial outcomes.

You ever heard of a conservative "riot"?

Has a conservative mob ever thrown Molotov cocktails at police or looted
stores? Especially over such trivial matters as a hurricane?

Consider the reaction to the anti-immigration law in Arizona. The law
doesn't even take effect until the end of the month but already the liberal
folks are getting so excited they're stabbing each other!

There was a mini-riot in Oakland after the verdict was announced in
the trial of the police officer who shot a young Negro man in the
back. I don't quite understand why anyone would go around smashing
windows and setting fires when they don't like a particular sentence
handed down by a court of law. You burn down your own neighborhood
when you're upset about something? Perhaps we should build riot parks
where any group could burn down and tear up structures designed for
the purpose. I'm not sure if it should be operated as a theme park or
a game preserve.

Sometimes a guy just needs a new wide-screen TeeVee.