Posted to uk.d-i-y
dennis@home dennis@home is offline

Default OT Cheeky ******* Pt2 - Latest News

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , "dennis@home"
writes

"geoff" wrote in message
news

At 56 mph, I would be liable to fall asleep from sheer boredom

You shouldn't really be driving then.
You can't guaranty that the traffic won't be doing 50 mph and you can't
drive safely at that speed so you should declare your medical problem and
quit driving.

You just don't have a clue, do you?

It's clear that driving in any shape or form is a challenge for you. You
lack the ability to push the actions needed into your subconscious and at
the slightest problem you suffer from input overload

You are what I would call a danger on the road, you are a liability

you are basically ... a clueless ****

You are the one that claims you can't drive slow even if the traffic doesn't
allow you to drive faster.
I expect its because you are clueless.