Posted to alt.home.repair
willshak willshak is offline

Default cooktop with griddle

Nonny wrote the following:
A home we're looking at has a gas cooktop with built-in griddle in the
center. The griddle is about 12" across and 15" or so deep, with a
grease catcher/drain in the front. We've never had a home with one of
these and I wonder if any of you might be familiar with this and have
used it before? If so,

Does using it require a lot of subsequent clean-up?

They all do, whether attached or separate..

Does it splatter the adjoining grates and burners?

It can as much as a separate griddle or fry pan.

Does it do a good job?

A griddle is a griddle.

Would you have it again on another cooktop?

If I need a griddle, I'll get one than can be removed and put away when
not in use, like my Jenn Air stove top has
..

Thanks- Nonny

--

Bill