Posted to alt.binaries.crafts.pictures,rec.woodworking
hopper hopper is offline

Default Pause in the usual posting service

"hopper" wrote in message
BayTSP has been lurking here and I have been shaking in my boots. I cannot
afford to lose another account or face further legal charges, again.

This fanboi has me worried. I have tried the reasoning and threatening but
he just doesn't listen.

I have my whole terrorist group working on it but we just can't figure out
who is doing it. Stay tuned for further updates.

Got me baffled.

--

Well I am back but I have to watch my Ps & Qs here. I am afraid something is
watching me, everywhere I go. Damn medication isn't working too well.

I have other groups to destroy and they are much better than this one,
anyway.

I don't know why everybody hates me so much here. I always tried to threaten
all the bad ones, in my mind out of here. I only did it for you.

Maybe I have been a little rough at times. Well, too fukking bad for you.
Like it or leave.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

cheers

--

hopper